If you’re suffering from discoloured, misaligned, worn-down, broken, or gapped teeth, did you know that veneers could give you a brand-new smile?
First developed in Europe, GlamSmile makes cosmetic dentistry accessible to anyone. The process is optimised for minimal time and cost, while still keeping your healthy tooth tissue preserved.
What are GlamSmile Veneers?
GlamSmile was established with one goal in mind; to make cosmetic dentistry available to more people. Their Porcelain veneers have transformed the lives of over a thousand Australians, and they are still serious about making it affordable with their range of options:
- Classic – Australia’s modest porcelain veneers are safe, effective and low-cost, which is why there are more than 5,000 Australians wearing them. Our standard package is for classic GlamSmile veneers.
- Plus will give you more choices of shades (colours) and more natural surface texture.
How It Works
GlamSmile technology was created in such a way that the invasive trimming or filing down of healthy tooth can be reduced to an absolute minimum.
For this reason, the veneers that will be applied to your teeth are as thin as 0.3mm thick! This achieved with advanced ceramic milling and pressing techniques.
The procedure’s advanced design and creation procedures are specially patterned for dental veneers that are ultra thin but exceptionally strong.
Every tooth is created by smile professionals to give you a perfect smile. Technicians and dentists work together to achieve the perfect ideal porcelain veneers for your smile.
How Are Veneers Applied?
A GlamSmile veneer makeover is carefully designed to be pain-free, convenient, and safe. The entire process usually takes two short visits with minimal to zero teeth preparation before the procedure.
- Set an appointment by calling 08 9349 6686.
- During the consultation, ask your dentist everything that you want to know about the process.
- Your dentist will thoroughly assess if you are fit for dental veneers with a smile analysis and full dental examination.
- If you’re eligible, the dentist will proceed to get impressions (moulds) of your teeth and send them to their laboratory. A skilled dental ceramist will begin crafting your veneer.
- We will check your private health to see if you get rebate from your insurance.
- A comprehensive financial consultation with our practice manager.
- Your next appointment is scheduled when your veneers are ready to be fitted.
- Your teeth will be cleaned well to prepare the tooth surface for veneer placement.
- The veneers are then placed.
- A special curing light will set the dental cement to bond the veneers to the teeth.
- Your dentist will check your bite movement, polish your charming new smile, and make some finishing touches.
- Finally, you are ready to flash your beautiful smile to the world.
Boost your confidence with a perfect smile. GlamSmile dental veneers are guaranteed safe, durable, and affordable. We even offer an 18-month payment plan with zero interest for 18 months, (Terms and Conditions apply).
It’s your time to shine. Schedule your GlamSmile consultation today!